Menu
deex2307
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can sign in to the Sky Sports App on my iPad but not on my android phone. Why is this?

I can sign in to the Sky Sports App on my iPad but not on my android phone. Why is this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can sign in to the Sky Sports App on my iPad but not on my android phone. Why is this?

Hi deex2307

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that your unable to sign into the Sky Sports app on your Android phone.

Is the phone in question registered to use Sky Sports. To check this sign into your account, under My Profile select Sky Movies & Sky Sports. In here will show the devices that are registered to use Sky apps.

If it is showing as registered do you get an error message when trying to sign in? Does the phone remember your details, if so try to enter them manually just in case there are spaces in the email address or password that will cause it not to go through.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
deex2307
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can sign in to the Sky Sports App on my iPad but not on my android phone. Why is this?

Thanks. Seems to be OK now. The issue was an extra space at the end of my email address when I tried to Auto enter it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi deex2307

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I'm happy to hear that your now able to sign into Sky Sports.

If there are any further issues, then by all means get back in touch.

Take care

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos