Menu
helen_lambert56
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I can change channels from my android tablet and phone but cannot watch tv on either please help

I tablet and android phone are connected to tivo box as will both change channels but cannot watch tv on either. please can someone help. Getting really frustrated.

Thanks Helen 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can change channels from my android tablet and phone but cannot watch tv on either please help

You are likely trying to watch a channel that cannot be streamed.

Not all channels can be streamed - just those with the wifi symbol. Try channel 104.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can change channels from my android tablet and phone but cannot watch tv on either please help

Hi Helen

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that your unable to watch programmes through TV Anywhere on your tablet nor phone.

On your account I can see that there is only one device that is registered to use TV Anywhere. You can check this when you sign into your account, under My Profile select Device Settings and it will show the device that is registered. With this device go into the TV Anywhere app select one of the streaming channel that has a wireless symbol as Ernie_C mentioned and see if that will allow you to watch the programme.

Let me know how you get on and if there is any error message you get when trying to stream

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos