Menu
Brownsfamily
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am having trouble streaming channels on iPad

When I try to stream on iPad I get error a 3328 I am logged in ok and I can access sky sports via the sky sports app on demand is not working either if I press the settings icon the drop down box appears but I can't click any of the buttons to try and check the registration of the devices which this iPad is one of them any suggestions 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am having trouble streaming channels on iPad

Hi Brownsfamily,

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for letting us know the issue you are getting when trying to stream on the iPad. 

Are you able to check that the app on the iPad is up to date? Also is the iOS up to date? The error that your getting can be due to one of these.

We would love to hear from you.

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Brownsfamily
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

yes I have the most up to date app and also the latest iOS hope this helps

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brownsfamily,

Thank you for getting back in touch and letting me know that the app and iOS is up to date.

The next step will be to re-register the iPad and see if that works. If click on this link it will take you to the TV Anywhere site, sign into your account with the primary email address, on the right hand side you will see My Profile, under this heading you will have device settings. In here you can delete the iPad, when you re-register do that from the iPad itself.  When completing these steps do it from your laptop if possible.

Try this, see how it goes and let me know

Thanks

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brownsfamily

Hope all is well.

Just checking to see if your iPad is now working through TV Anywhere? Or if you still have the same issue?

Look forward to hearing from you

Sam

0 Kudos