Menu
paw62
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I Have installed Windows 10 today I have not got any Device Changes left for this Month

I Have installed Windows 10 today I have not got any Device Changes left for this Month. Can the one of the Forum team give me one  device change for Virgin TV Anywhere and one device change  for Sky Sports Please?

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I Have installed Windows 10 today I have not got any Device Changes left for this Month

Does TV Anywhere work with Win 10?

With how long it takes Virgin to embrace upgrades I doubt it.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I Have installed Windows 10 today I have not got any Device Changes left for this Month

Please see this for information on TV on the go and Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/TV-Anywhere-and-Microsoft-Edge-on-Windows-10/td-p/2...

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unsurprisingly, VM have got it wrong again.

Edge might be the default browser for Windows 10, but it comes with IE11 too.  You just have to find it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi paw62

Thanks for posting on the community

Sorry to hear that you haven't got any devices changes remaining.

When I checked your account, I can see that you have one device change available for both TV Anywhere and Sky apps. Is the device in question now working for you?

Did you check the link that BenMcr posted in regards to using a supported browser in Windows 10?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos