Menu
logie7091
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How to register mac book pro on TV Anywhere

Hi I've been trying to register my mac book pro for hours to use TV Anywhere without success. Can anyone out there help, i don't get pop up pages asking me to register device and I can't find any other way of registering my mac book.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to register mac book pro on TV Anywhere

Hi logie7091,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem registering your MacBook Pro for TV Anywhere.

Please have a look at our online Help pages for this: Watch TV using Virgin TV Anywhere on your computer

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
logie7091
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for the advise, however, I am still unable to watch streaming or on demand TV.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi logie7091,

Thanks for getting back to us, I'm sorry that this still isn't working for you. When you go to My Virgin Media Sign in page are you able to log in? If not, what's happening--what error are you getting? If you can log in are you able to click on My Apps, then TV Anywhere and scroll down to the bottom of the screen, under Ready to give TV Anywhere a go? and click on the link for TV Anywhere. Does this load?

If you would like to speak to our technical support direct about this so that we can go through this step by step with you, give us a call on 150 (Free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or contact us via WebChat on Contact Us.

If you would like for me to look into this for you, I'll need to take more information from you first, so I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
billmerry
Just joined
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
billmerry
Just joined
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem. From numerous web fora, there appears to be a generic problem with Mac. Is this the case and is there any sign of a solution?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there billmerry,

Sorry to hear that you've also had some trouble with this.

Are you still unable to register your device?

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos