Menu
MikeyC1989
Joining in
Message 1 of 29
Flag for a moderator

High levels of demand

For the last week I have been unable to log into my tv anywhere app on both my iPad 2 and iPhone 5s.

I enter my logins, it looks like it's loading and then gives me the high levels of demand error.

This happens EVERY time I try to use it, no matter day of the week or time of the day, mobile data or wifi, any ideas? 

All I want to do is set shows to record!

Prodappymoo
Tuning in
Message 2 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Re: High levels of demand

Mines been down for at least 3 hours thought it was because of the footy but still won't work and I can't watch my recordings on the box on tv either. 

Dont mind the odd buffering issues you can get used to it but no access at all is ridiculous - servers should be able to handle all customers! 

Tv nowhere!

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi both, 

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

We had some trouble logging in yesterday evening but this has since been resolved. I posted about it here. Could you try and sign in now and let me know if you're successful. 

Let me know how you get on, 

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Welshgrunt
Tuning in
Message 4 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Same thing happened tonight. Cannot access with this message "high level of demand". Irritating because it is the first time for me & has happened when the Champions League is on. Wanted to watch on my IPad as my fiancée is watching another programmthe on the tv. This never happened on Sky Go when Sky had the matches. I still have that facility. Not happy, Virgin Media !

Adwillo33
Joining in
Message 5 of 29
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same issue. "High level of demand. Try again in a few minutes". I'm a recently switched customer from Sky and this is simply unacceptable. Is this really going to happen every time the Champions League is on? 

johnmel34
Tuning in
Message 6 of 29
Flag for a moderator

just been on phone again about this and been told its a national outage inc the sky app but my sky app works errrrrrr.

should b sorted by 4pm tomorrow i said should be fine by 10  tonight as every time footy is on if you dont get in early then you got no chance. guy said our servers can more than handle this.

we see

Emacdave
Just joined
Message 7 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Can log-in on laptop, but not app. Sky Go never had this issue.

Welshgrunt
Tuning in
Message 8 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Yup.... my Sky Go app is also working fine, Johnmel34. Hate being fobbed off with fabricated excuses. Need to get their facts right & be honest. We pay large amounts of money for services we are entitled to, as well as excellent customer service. Not good enough, Virgin Media.
JRW1949
Joining in
Message 9 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Same message here. When I called them

I have asked them to raise a complaint and call me back tomorrow

sothing needs to be. Done 

0 Kudos
JRW1949
Joining in
Message 10 of 29