Menu
bigbear1
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi want to watch sport on my iPad but the only option it Keeps giving me is TV. What am I doing wrong??

I want to watch sport on the iPad through the anytime app but it only gives me watch on TV when I choose watch. What am I doing wrong??thanks 

Mark.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi want to watch sport on my iPad but the only option it Keeps giving me is TV. What am I doing wrong

You are trying to watch a channel that cannot be streamed.

Only channels with the wifi symbol can be streamed. Try channel 104.

0 Kudos
Lozsta
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi want to watch sport on my iPad but the only option it Keeps giving me is TV. What am I doing wrong

That is balls, I want to watch BT sport on my phone but it is only offering me the TV but that is at home not in the hotel I am sat in.  I have streamed BT Sports before, when was this removed?

EDIT The Wifi logo just appeared and magically it works...  Is it because I am on wifi?  I have an unlimited data plan so it shouldn't stop me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me add this to every post. My Router is more than capable of handling the speed. Also all tests are done wired.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It is clear in the documentation that streaming is wifi only, not mobile data.

0 Kudos
Lozsta
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No it isn't.  Can normally stream off my data plan.  Your information seems incorrect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me add this to every post. My Router is more than capable of handling the speed. Also all tests are done wired.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry but it is you that is wrong. Streaming via TV Anywhere is wifi only.

You can stream Sky Sports through the Sky Sports app with mobile data.

0 Kudos