Menu
Steve2233
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi my device limit has been reached this is because I deleted my device because it said I was on my

Hi there I tried to watch TV anywhere on my iPad it said limit on devices was reached but my iPad was one of them I deleted both devices and tried to re register but now it tells me I have no more changes left I have only deleted them I have not changed them can this be reset please help

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi my device limit has been reached this is because I deleted my device because it said I was on my

Steve2233 wrote:

Hi there I tried to watch TV anywhere on my iPad it said limit on devices was reached but my iPad was one of them I deleted both devices and tried to re register but now it tells me I have no more changes left I have only deleted them I have not changed them can this be reset please help

Did you update the ipad to a new version of IOS? OS updates gets an existing device recognized as a new device. Also, why did you delete the registration of your other device? Was it also not working?

A member of staff can activate one additional device change slot for the month. The quickest way would be to call in to 150 / 0345 454 1111, report a TV fault and ask them for that additional device change slot. Or wait several days for a member of the Forum Team here to pick up on your topic.

Lastly, you could use the Contact Us page tomorrow between 9AM to 5PM, use a desktop or laptop device to access the page: http://contact.virginmedia.com/ -> TV -> TV Anywhere. Click the 'Chat Online' button. If it says all agents are busy, refresh the window in intervals of 3-5 minutes or leave the page open until a chat prompt shows on screen.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi my device limit has been reached this is because I deleted my device because it said I was...

Hi Steve2233

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that your unable to watch TV Anywhere through your iPad.

I can see that you've had advise from Shelke which is great. On your account I can see that there is one device that is registered to use TV Anywhere at the moment and you have one device change available. If the iPad is still showing as registered on your account, remove from the list and start streaming a channel on the app as this will prompt you for registration. 

Hopefully this should now go through for you. Let us know how you get on.

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos