Ack! After the debacle of last month I thought the device registration thing had been fixed but apparently not!
All of a sudden, my device which had been viewing TV anywhere sort of ok (that's another issue tonight however with ID having constant 2-3 second repeats), when I tried to change channels, got nothing coming up (after hitting the play button) so I reset the computer and got the "this device is not recognised" message even though it is listed there twice with different names. It said I had one change so I changed one device and it said that I had not had any changes available so could not change it. This is really getting beyond a joke!!!