Menu
Grannyager
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Here we go again!

Ack! After the debacle of last month I thought the device registration thing had been fixed but apparently not!

All of a sudden, my device which had been viewing TV anywhere sort of ok (that's another issue tonight however with ID having constant 2-3 second repeats), when I  tried to change channels, got nothing coming up (after hitting the play button) so I reset the computer and got the "this device is not recognised" message even though it is listed there twice with different names.  It said I had one change so I changed one device and it said that I had not had any changes available so could not change it.  This is really getting beyond a joke!!!

Macbook pro using Safari

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Here we go again!

Hi Grannyager,

Really sorry to hear about the issues with TV Anywhere.

I've located your account and there is no known issues raised relating to this. Very bizarre.

I can see the both registrations as mentioned.

I have added a further change on there for you.

I now recommend checking that you have the latest version of OS X, then clear both devices from the device registration list and re-start your equipment.

Once you've done this, proceed to use Safari again to try and re-register the MacBook.

Please let me know how you get on with this,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Grannyager
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Here we go again!

Thank you! It started to recognise my device spontaneously after about 24 hours so I have no idea what happened there. Running the latest Mac version already.

When I go to the settings page though about 50% of the time I get the "oops" screen so I try and avoid it! Sometimes it works if I try again straight away but sometimes it doesn't.

0 Kudos