Menu
Pootengs
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Having difficulty watching live TV on my iPhone

I managed to download the virgin tv anywhere app, a couple of weeks ago. Signed in with my details etc, connected my phone to my tivo box and managed to watch live tv on my phone.

I have now tried to use the app again to watch the exact same channel and i keep getting the message "Device Registration Required, this device must be registered to stream TV". I then click Register, the first thing i see under "your devices" is my registered iPhone, i only have the options to rename or delete it. I have tried clicking it which does nothing, and when i click back to tv anywhere, i just get back to the message "Device Registration Required, this device must be registered to stream TV" and i'm stuck in a loop. (i was connected to wifi both times), 

Please help as this is really getting frustrating

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Having difficulty watching live TV on my iPhone

Hi Pootengs

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV on the Go service.

Do you have any other devices registered? If not, could you try removing the device and adding it again? Have you updated the operating system on your phone since the last time you viewed live TV?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos