Menu
kenhunt
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have in stalled the TV anywhere app on my Nexus.

Have installed app on my nexus, but does not like my user name or password. Have reset these but still does not work. Logging as my email address [removed]@ntlworld.com

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal and private information. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts on the forum. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the letter icon to the top right of your screen. Please review the Forum Guidelines. Thanks]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have in stalled the TV anywhere app on my Nexus.

Hi kenhunt

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that you are unable to log into the TV Anywhere app.

Are you signing in with the main primary email address? At the moment I am unable to see that the Nexus is registered to use the app. If you sign into TV Anywhere, under My Profile click onto Device Settings and then register. If you are able to sign into your TV Anywhere account then we know that the username and password are correct.

Try registering the device first then sign into the app and see if that works.

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kenhunt
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Thanks for getting back to me but when I try and log into my Vigin Media account I get the below message and I am unable to update my Apps tab. Have check my internet setting all correct.

Not sure what i need to do now...

Oops, something's broken

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon.

Other parts of the site might be working as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what you want.

Take me to:

My Virgin Media home

Virginmedia.com

Help & Support

Check your email

Virgin Broadband, TV and Phone

Contact Us

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kenhunt, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

It looks as though there may be an issue with your profile if you are getting this message. It's something that will need to be raised with IT. 

As this will include a password reset, you'll need to call in and speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. They'll get this raised up and get things sorted for you. 

Let us know how the call goes. 

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos