Menu
JB46
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have also wasted 1 device change by deregistering and adding device back again.

No sound on Sky Sports App. All other progs working including Sky Movies. Have turned iPad on/off, re-installed App etc - nothing works Have also wasted 1 device change by deregistering and adding device back again. Getting v frustrated!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have also wasted 1 device change by deregistering and adding device back again.

Hi JB46,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue playing Sky Sports on your iPad. I've taken a look at the account and refreshed things for you today. I've added a device change for you too to re-register the iPad as the registration has been deleted. 

Before re-registering the device, delete the app from your iPad. Turn the iPad off and back on again and make sure the iOS is completely up to date by going into Settings > General > Software Update. If it is, go to the App Store and re-download the Sky Sports App.

Has this made any difference? Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
JB46
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have also wasted 1 device change by deregistering and adding device back again.

Hi,

After deregistering and re-registering my device , there was no change initially.However the next day I tried again and all was well - until today when I tried to watch the cricket again on my iPad and am now getting the message that my device limit has been reached and I am unable to register my device as I have used all the device changes this month.So I appear to be worse off than I was before......

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi JB46, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that a new error message is coming up now. 

Normally this sort of error only happens if you change something such as updating the OS or it can sometimes happen if you update the app. Have you done either of these?

I have checked things with your account today and if you try logging in to the Sky Sports app and streaming now things should work Smiley Happy

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
JB46
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Now working again - had updated software so suspect that was the problem. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi JB46,

It's great to hear things are now working for you. 

If you have any further issues going forward then remember we are here to help so pop a post back here and we'll take a look.

In the meantime take care Smiley Happy 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos