Menu
SueDumbles
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Had two devices registered on TV Anywhere for over a year now says we don't have any space.

Hi had two devices registered for over a year. 2 I pads. Now can't use one to watch BT Sport , saying we have exceeded devices. I see others have had same problem. I am the account holder and I have uninstalled Virgin Anywhere on my I pad and re- installed but what should other user do?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Had two devices registered on TV Anywhere for over a year now says we don't have any space.

Hi SueDumbles,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Apologies to hear you've been having an issue streaming TV Anywhere Smiley Sad 

If you updated the app or the OS then you would need to re-register your device. It's easy to do though so don't worry. 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

I have added a device change for you to use so if you follow the prompts on the screen, this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos