Menu
Matthowlett
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HELP Registered a device by mistake

Hi 

Im away from home and desperately want to watch the football this afternoon, I registered my iPhone on TV anywhere only to find its not available through 3g 4g. I can't get wifi so haven't used this device.

I want to register my laptop instead I can get wifi on that but obviously have used the device change for the month even though i haven't watched 1 second of TV.

Is there any way to get it reset I don't mind paying just don't want to miss the match!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Matt

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP Registered a device by mistake

Hi Matt

the forum team can usually add an extra change to your account, but not in time for the footy this afternoon as current staff response times on here are a few days.

You could try calling customer services on 0345 454 1111 and see if they can help.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP Registered a device by mistake

Many thanks for your post Matt,

I've located your account and can see that there are already some changes available for you to unregister and re-register a device of your choosing.

I hope this was sorted for you in time to watch the footy!

Let me know if I can help with anything more,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos