Menu
ryanphelps
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Guide not working on tv anywhere app

I have the virgin tv anywhere app downloaded on my samsung tablet (android 4.4.2). The device is defintely registered as I have watched tv on it before. However, the tv guie dos not seem to work: whenever I tap a show/channel, the app does nothing. The channel lights up so it registers my tap but doesnt go anywhere.

The only way I can get to a channel info page to watch it is on the first 'What to watch' screen, which only ever has HD channels, which I cannot watch on a tablet.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Guide not working on tv anywhere app

Hi ryanphelps, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue viewing the guide. It's sounds as though you've got the HD Channels selected to view on the guide. If you go in to the app, click on Guide. Once here click on the 3 dots to the top right of your screen and click on settings. Change the guide channels to All Channels. 

Does this allow you to see everything?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ryanphelps
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

Thanks for the reply. Actually seeing the channels on the guide isn't the issue, it's tapping on them that doesn't seem to work. When I tap on any channel in the guide, the app doesn't take me to th next screen where I can then choose tap to watch the channel.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ryanphelps, 

Thanks for coming back to me and I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year Smiley Happy 

OK, you've mentioned in your first post that you have a Samsung Tablet. Can you please let me know the model of it? There are a few Samsung Tablets that TV Anywhere won't work with so could explain the reason why you're unable to tab on them. 

Come back and let me know so we can investigate further if need be. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos