Menu
severnbore
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Grinding to a halt, again

Thought I posted yesterday, but can't find it.  So...  can't add to it.

But here's this mornings, NO SHOW

253 repeating twice, thus hearing same thing three times

128 Buffering and not loading

262 Trying to load

275 Trying to load

Tried rebooting - ziltch.  The services is yet again, grinding to a halt.

0 Kudos
severnbore
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Grinding to a halt, again

Add to that 340

And ITV

Yet, my computer & connection are fine, since I can watch ITV direct on their player!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello severnbore,

Welcome to the community.

Can I just confirm whether these are recordings or On Demand assets? Also which box is this happening on?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
severnbore
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV on the Go, I presume relates only to the ANYWHERE service

But before I carry on, sorry, but I did open another post, not always easy getting back to keeping stuff on one.

I use Laptop computer, Windows 10  Internet explorer 11  FULL UPDATED

But just as an here and now example, gross repeating on ID Ch 170  -  been like that for days, but OK on adverts.

As I explained on the other post, Firefox doesn't really help and once you sign in on another browser you can't go back to i.e. for a month, since you have used up your monthly change option.  You would think this was governed by MAC addresses - but it's some sort of cookie (who knows!)

It's OK paying up to nearly £100 a month now for a full package (little use of the landline) but it's another to have to have reruns of such a cut down version on the t.v. package, then suffer that those programmes that are available to ANYWHERE don't work.  If everyone did complain, perhaps the technical department could sort out the issues.  But the tendency is to SUFFER IN SILENCE, miss the few programme that you might want to watch occasionally.

I watch t.v. on the laptop in my 'hobby room' where we don't have normal t.v. (whatever normal t.v. is these days).  I would actually get a t.v. and watch via FREEVIEW but in the last five years, there really is an impossible signal.  

0 Kudos