Menu
David_C16
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Grimm Season 5

Hi, is Grimm no longer available on demand?  I can't find any episodes on TV on the go for season 5.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Grimm Season 5

Hi David_C16,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great to have you here. 

I'm sorry to hear that you've missed Season 5 of Grimm. When we upload boxsets like this they do have an expiry date. We're always looking to keep things fresh so Grimm has now been removed. 

Popular series such as this always get re-added at some point though so keep an eye on the 'On Demand' section Smiley Happy

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
David_C16
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for the response but I wasn't meaning box sets, I meant the current series showing on Watch at 9.00 on Tuesdays.  Episode 6 is on tomorrow night, previously I'd catch up with the show by watching on my laptop but none of the first 5 episodes ever appeared on catch up, luckily I recorded them but I wanted to know if there was a reason or if they've been missed?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi David_C16,

Apologies for my poor choice in words. Whenever there is more than one episode I refer to them as Box sets Smiley Happy 

Not all of our content is on Catch Up and On Demand. Anything we receive from Channel Broadcasters we do of course upload it. Checking things this end, we've not got the rights to be able to have Grimm on Catch Up. 

I would continue down the route of recording Grimm to ensure you don't miss any further episodes. 

If you have any further trouble, let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos