Menu
Rob2890
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Getting tech help

Rang 150 for tech help, 2x ' line cleared', after all the input of info and waiting etc. then third time of asking managed to speak to someone who put me on hold, guess what....'line cleared'!! Then rang sales team, as I am a new customer, who 'assured' me some one would ring me back. Still waiting!!! Why is it so difficult to get help? As a new customer not impressed to say the least

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting tech help

Hi Rob2890, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to see a new face getting involved in the community. 

I'm really sorry to learn that calling the helpline has brought you nothing but frustration but rest assured, you're here now and we can help. Smiley Happy

Tell me a little bit about the issues you are facing and I'll set about seeing if we can get these resolved without the need for another phone call.

Hope to speak soon.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Rob2890
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Kath

I have now resolved my problem myself. However, first attempts to get help was not a good start to my Virgin experience. Hopefully I will not need to use any of the restrictive 'help' processes in future.

Rob2890

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob2890,

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

I'm glad to hear that you've managed to get things resolved. 

Going forward, if you do have an issue, come to me here and let us know first Smiley Happy

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos