Menu
colinwebb1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Forgotten password locked out after 5 attempts

Tried to use TV Anywhere to watch Sky Sports on my IPad but after trying to log in with my main account email I seem to have forgotten my password. After 5 attempts I got locked out and now it doesn't even accept my security details. So what now? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Forgotten password locked out after 5 attempts

Hi colinwebb1, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having difficulties resetting your password. 

Usually, once locked out of the account you will be restricted from accessing the account and resetting the password for 24 hours. Have you had any luck resetting it since? 

If not then we can do a password reset by speaking with you over the phone. Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Forgotten password locked out after 5 attempts

Hi colinwebb1, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having difficulties resetting your password. 

Usually, once locked out of the account you will be restricted from accessing the account and resetting the password for 24 hours. Have you had any luck resetting it since? 

If not then we can do a password reset by speaking with you over the phone. Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out