Menu
Becky62
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Flash Player

How do I load Adobe Flash Player onto my Android mobile so that I can get TV Anywhere

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flash Player

Becky62 wrote:

How do I load Adobe Flash Player onto my Android mobile so that I can get TV Anywhere

You don't need to.  What you do need to do is download the TV Anywhere app and load that onto your Android mobile, provided it is a compatible model.

See this help page for further info: https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...

Becky62
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help. I've loaded the app., my phone has Android version 7 and the Virgin site tells me the phone is compatible but I still can't watch TV anywhere. Any further ideas I can try.  

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Which channel number did you try to watch and what error message or symptoms did you get?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is the app giving any error messages?

Make sure you are connected via WiFi and that you are trying to stream an SD channel. Channel 4 on 104 is a good one to test with.

Another thought is that you have to be signed in with the primary user name for the account and have TV Anywhere access enabled via My Virgin Media.