Menu
atomicbunn
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Facebook login on android app

I'm unable to sign into Facebook using the android app. Fibres the error:
"App not set up. This asp is still in development mid, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app amin for permissions. "

Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Facebook login on android app

I have tested this on both the Android version of TV Anywhere and the iPad version with the same result and error.

I guess, as the message says, this function is either not yet available or has been 'removed' by update to these apps.

We will have to wait until someone from the Virgin Media Forum Team responds to this thread to understand which. This can take several days.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi atomicbunn

Welcome to the forum. Sorry for any issues you have experienced trying to log into Facebook via the Virgin Media TV Anywhere app.

This section is still under development and is not quite ready to be used. I will have a check to see if there are any updates as to when this feature will be available and let you know.

Thanks

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

philbjh
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is really not acceptable - it is an absolute must that you should be able to integrate with social media from day 1 - if you worked for my organisation I would be pulling you in for "retraining" and to sort this within 24 hours or p**s of somewhere else 😉
0 Kudos
PaulG1970
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have this same problem.

The comment about this being under development and not quite ready is a testament to how much VM couldn't really care any less about it's customers

If it's not ready, why is it even in the app?

This used to work so why doesn't it work now?

0 Kudos