Menu
kildrum
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Does the TV anywhere app work on the hudl2?

Hi folks

Does the TV anywhere app work on the hudl 2? If not are there any updates or future developments in the offing? I have read that some claim it does whilst your info page does not list it as compatible. Getting a wee bit lost now with the mixed responses and info.

Thanks

Alex

0 Kudos
turbine
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does the TV anywhere app work on the hudl2?

kildrum wrote:

Hi folks

Does the TV anywhere app work on the hudl 2? If not are there any updates or future developments in the offing? I have read that some claim it does whilst your info page does not list it as compatible. Getting a wee bit lost now with the mixed responses and info.

Thanks

Alex

Yes it does.

0 Kudos
kildrum
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Great news and thanks for the info. Just spent the best part of the night trying to get it to work with no success. Whats the secret lol?

0 Kudos
kildrum
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Should have added, I keep getting either a flash player error or access denied when I try to watch a channel via the app on the tablet.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi kildrum

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that the hudl 2 TV Anywhere app is not working.

There is a few things that you can try to see if this will work for you. Ensure that the app is up to date or re-install the app. When you sign into the app make sure that you use the primary email account. Make sure your flash player is also up to date. Also when you are trying to watch a channel are you trying a streaming channel?

Try these few steps and see how you get on. If you need me for any more information, then let me know.

Look forward to hearing from you

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos