Menu
captainj
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Disappearing Shows

I have been watching Rookie Blue and Falling Skies via TV anywhere website, collections, for the last month or so.

Last week Rookie Blue had a weird error where every link for every series linked to the current episode, including the synopsis. It then disappeared for several days.

The last time I could access Rookie Blue was Sunday last week.

Falling Skies I could access last night.

This morning Rookie Blue is gone entirely from TV anywhere, and Falling Skies only has the current season.

The support I spoke to did not seem to understand my query, and said both shows have been removed, and that the end date was displayed clearly when you access these shows close to this date.

I saw no end date on these shows as of the last time I used them, and I'm no simpleton when it comes to using these sites so I honestly think there is some kind of technical issue.

Anyone have any advice or insight ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disappearing Shows

Hi captainj, 

Thanks for your post and welcome tot he forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that the two shows you've been watching are not available. We are always changing our content to make room for new however I would like to double check what's happened with the team that control this. 

From what you've said, it sounds like a fault developed so we may well have removed Rookie Blue due to this. 

Either way, i've emailed the Content team and will be in touch once I know more Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disappearing Shows

Hi captainj, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this Smiley Happy

I've heard back from the content team today and can confirm both these shows expired on the 31st July. 

Falling Skies latest series is still available as this is currently being aired on Fox. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos