Menu
Bernard77
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Devices TV Anywhere

I only have one device registered but when I try to watch Sky Sports or Movies I receive a message saying I have too many devices. I have tried deleting and adding again but get the same message. Can you help please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Devices TV Anywhere

Hi Bernard77

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you're unable to watch Sky Sports/Movies due to error message of too many devices.

If you sign into your account through a PC/laptop, on the right hand side under My Profile select Sky Sports and Sky Movies. This will show the devices you have registered. If there is an available slot you should be able to register the device in question.

If the device in question is a mobile/tablet go into the Sky Sports/Movies app, select a channel to stream and this will prompt a registration page. If the device is a PC/laptop go onto Sky Sports/Movies website select a channel an this will also prompt for registration.

However if the device is already showing as registered, as you have an available change, you can remove the device from the list in your account and re-register.

Hopefully this will work for you. Let me know how you get on.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos