Menu
Highlighted
Killerblue
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Device

I have accidentally deleted my device from my to tv anywhere app and can't re register until 1st september what can I do
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device

Killerblue wrote:
I have accidentally deleted my device from my to tv anywhere app and can't re register until 1st september what can I do

Request your additional device change for this month. Either by:

• Wait about a week for a member of the favicon.png  Forum Team here to respond to your topic. They'll add the additional change.
  • Ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any other phone -> Option 1 -> Verify your details -> Option 2 (Faults) -> Report a T.V. fault. Let any automated tests run and completed. Once done you'll be in queue to speak an agent. Ask the agent you get through to activate the additional device change for you.
  • Access the Webchat from a laptop or desktop between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa: TV -> TV Anywhere -> Chat online. All agents busy? Repeatedly reload and check the page every 1 to 3 minutes. Once through to an agent make the request.
- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device

Hi Killerblue,

Thanks for posting!

I've added a device change for you.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out