Menu
Peridhesi83
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Device storage full?

Hello 

I am trying to install tv anywhere on the Samsung galaxy tab 4  smt230 and every time I have an error message stating device storage full. I have 1.8gb free on the device so this doesn't make sense, I have gone through the system error codes (18) and it says to contact virgin.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device storage full?

Hi Peridhesi83,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us Smiley Happy

Usually if you are getting a storage full message it means there is not enough room on the device to download the app. 

Have you got a memory card in the device that the app is trying to download to instead? 

Let us know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Peridhesi83
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello thank you for your reply and welcome.

I do have enough storage on the device and I do have a 32 gb memory card with 20Gb free and it says it can't download the Virgin anywhere app to storage or USB?? All very frustrating
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peridhesi83,

Thanks for your reply.

As Kath has mentioned previously this issue is normally related to memory on the device your attempting to install the app on. The app itself will only download to the memory card if you have set the apps to install to this card. Do you know how much storage is left on the device? I'm wondering if this maybe down to the amount of RAM being used on the device also. Are you able to clear the RAM cache being used and then try installing the app.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos