Menu
mcallig
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Device showing as unregistered

Hi,

I've just unregistered my phone and registered the laptop I'm currently using but when I try to use Lie TV it says my device isn't registered.

G

0 Kudos
colin_c
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device showing as unregistered

I have a similar issue that I just came to make a thread on, but seems others have similar problems.

Had two devices registered, one was my phone and the other was another laptop. Unregistered the phone for a second laptop(which works) however the original laptop comes up as not registered even-though it states in the my profile section that it is still registered. Hopefully someone at VM will fix this problem, seems a network problem or something as many people are having similar issues or at least add another device change so we can clear cookies etc and register the device again.

0 Kudos
mcallig
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yup. Forced to use Kodi to access a service I'm paying a wedge for. great.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mcallig, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've not had any luck watching Live TV from your Laptop. 

Currently there are 2 devices showing as registered for use with TV Anywhere. 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the laptop registration by clicking on the Delete button. 

Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up the TV Anywhere website and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device. 

Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos