Menu
Jimbhoy
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Device registration

I've been trying to register my tablet for TV anywhere but it keeps saying access denied any one help please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device registration

Hi Jimbhoy,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's really great to see new faces on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having problems registering your tablet via the TV Anywhere app and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and can see that you called in and spoke with our Technical Support Department about this and you were able to get a device registered, but this wasn't your tablet. 

If you have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the TV Anywhere app on the tablet and you are still getting the same issue, it's possible that the tablet is not compatible. Here's a link showing supported devices: Supported Android Devices for TV Anywhere

We also have a great deal of information about TV Anywhere on our Help Pages: TV Anywhere Help Pages

Please let us know if we can help further.

Thank you,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos