Menu
shauntyndall
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Device registration limit reached on laptop that is already registered for sky sports? Help!

Hi

When trying to watch sky sports on my registered laptop, i'm now getting an error message that I've reached my device limit for the month. This device is already registered, and I watched sky sports on it only yesterday.

How do I resolve this? My setting for both virgin and sky is correct (on the settings - the laptop is clearly showing).

thanks

shaun

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device registration limit reached on laptop that is already registered for sky sports? Help!

Hi Shaun

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that Sky Sports is not working on your laptop due to error of not registered even though it is.

You mentioned that you can see that the laptop is registered for TV Anywhere and Sky apps through your account. Have you tried to remove the laptop from Sky Movies & Sky Sports under My Profile, then re-register the device to see if that works?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
shauntyndall
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device registration limit reached on laptop that is already registered for sky sports? Help!

Hi Sam

That worked - thanks!

I take it you gave me an additional device change! Much appreciated!

shaun

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shaun

Thanks for the reply

I'm glad it's now working for you. 

If there is any further issues, then let me know.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos