Menu
pengedragon
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Device registration issue

Had to uninstall the working TV anywhere app,  because I was changing the sd card in my tablet

Reinstalled on the same tablet and it's saying I have no device changes left, very frustrating 

Same issue with the sky sports app

0 Kudos
dql98s
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device registration issue

Until  01/02/2017 it was working ok.I went visiting family in Devon.When I tried to watch the football using a different broadband in the hotel my laptop was not recognized as being registered.So I tried reregistering it.This did not work and to add insult to injury it said I could not register a device until  1/03/2017 as I had used my option to change devices.I had also previously registered my sons laptop as the second device this has now dissappeared.So to sum up I cannot watch TV anywhere anywhere or on anything.Please contact me in order to resolve these issues.Presently I have Tv,xl,broadband,telephone and 4 mobiles on this account it is no longer cheaper than some alternatives.I have been with you since you were Nynex if you wish me to remain please sort it out! I rang 150 but they said this was not in their power.Help!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device registration issue

Hi pengedragon,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV Anywhere.

I've located your account and I can see you currently have two devices registered with one device change available.

Let me know if you're still experiencing issues with this.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos