Menu
Jeffstewart
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Device registration issue on iPad Pro

Hi VM Community, I hope someone can help me, I am attempting to stream TV using the Virgin TV anywhere app however as this a new device I need to register it.I am Unable to register my new device as I seem to need adobe flash. My iPad Pro does not support this. Is there any way I can get round this problem. I have no such issues with my old iPad as I have streamed tv utilising the virgin tv anywhere app. Kind regards Jeff

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device registration issue on iPad Pro

How are you trying to do the registration? Done through the app itself it shouldn't prompt for Flash.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Jeffstewart
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

thanks for your prompt reply much appreciated. I attempted to register via the app but upon selecting "register" I obtain "access denied" return to app message. I then logged into my VM account and attempted to register device from "my profile"  " device settings" that's when prompted to download flash player 12.

Hope you can still help me.

JeffIMG_0054.PNG

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Going via the website only works for computers. Registration for mobile devices can only be done via the app, so I'm not sure why you're getting the access denied message.

Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app? I'd also make sure you've closed all of the browser tabs before you try to register to make sure the site isn't getting confused and seeing your device twice.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Jeffstewart
Just joined
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

Just deleted then reinstalled VM TV anywhere app and have successfully registered my iPad Pro. 

Very many thanks for your time and assistance, much appreciated.

jeff

0 Kudos