Menu
aaronbrowning
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Device registration help

Help!!!
I'm trying to register my acer tablet onto my selected devices.
Only problem is that the page that registers thr device needs to run flash 12, but this tablet is unable to download and run this.
The apps itself only need Flash 11.4 to run.

Any help on how to get my tablet registered?

Cheers
Aaron
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
aaronbrowning
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device registration help

Any help at all from anyone at virgin?

Paying for a service I cannot access due to the incompetence of your website?
Also can't even connect my tivo box to my phone.
Starting to become bit of a joke now!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi aaronbrowning,

Welcome to the Community Forum, sorry to hear that you are having problems getting your devices working with TV Anywhere.

Just to let you know that as this is a Community Forum, it may be a few days before we respond to your post. If you repost on your thread, or try to "bump" your thread, this will put your post further back in the queue, so will take the Forum team longer to reply. If you have an issue that requires immediate attention, please give us a call on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone) or get in touch with the Webchat team: Online Chat (taking the appropriate options here).

Are your devices listed on the fully supported device list for TVA (this can be found via the Help section on our main website www.virginmedia.com/help)? You can check this information out here: Supported Android devices on Virgin Media TV Anywhere.

Please let me know the full make/model and OS of your tablet and phone so we can investigate this further for you.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
aaronbrowning
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri
Thanks for your reply, I didn't realise that and thought it was slipping down the page.

My lablet is acer
Model B1-730HD
Os is android.

I know it can stream and play live TV as it plays bt sports through their app perfectly fine

Cheers
Aaron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi aaronbrowning,

Thanks for coming back to the Forum. Your tablet isn't listed on the supported device list that I provided and I'd have to verify the OS software you have on the tablet--which Android OS are you using?

Cheers,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos