Menu
murwilson
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Device not registered

Hi,

I've been watching the Euros on the PC for nigh on 2 weeks now without issue whilst the TV is in use. Tonight I go to watch the Italy v ROI game and it says my device is not registered. So I go in to change it (this has happened before, too many times!) I deselect the PC device then reselect it and it STILL says I'm not registered and as I've used up my 1 and only monthly change (really, really stupid rule by-the-way) I'm stuffed.

Why, oh why does this keep happening?

Mur

0 Kudos
Simo
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device not registered

Also having the same issue with laptop (and tablet) that is registered and showing as registered.

Anything my wife try's to watch It's saying Device not registered.

So how to get past this without de-registering and being locked out for a month.

0 Kudos
Gordy1965
Rising star
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Same thing just happened to me on my work pc. Been using it for months then all of a sudden "not registered" then can't change until 1st July as it said I made a change.....**bleep**.

You better have a good answer to this VM....we're waiting!!

0 Kudos
RichG
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Same here, watched the football all month without issues and tonight my pc is saying not registered. Looking at this area it looks like a system wide issue, hoping it is just for today (I know, wishful thinking !).
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys,  

Thanks for your post and apologies regarding the issues you are currently facing with TV Anywhere.  

We're aware there is an open fault and are working to get things fixed as soon as possible.   

You can keep up to date on the fault here: TV Anywhere fault  

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos