Menu
MrCurly
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Device management - I need some advice

Hi there,

I have my ipad registered as a device to watch Sky Sports and have used the device registration to rotate the other free device slot between two other devices. However over the last three months when attempting to free up and then use this second slot - it accepts the change then when I log it states "you have used up this month's change" and leaves me with just the one active device.

Am I doing anything wrong, as I am scratching my head trying to work out what to do?

Cheers

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Device management - I need some advice

Hi MrCurly

Welcome to the community

When you log into your account, under My Profile there will be Device Settings and Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Device settings are for devices registered for TV Anywhere and Sky Movies & Sky Sports are for devices to use the Sky app. On both of these you will have 2 slots available with one change a month on each. At the moment I can see that you do have a change available on both due to it being the first of the month as that's when they are added.

If I understand correctly as an example do you keep one device permanently registered, then you add another device which will take you to use the 2 slots. You then during the month change one of the devices to something different, its when you change it back you get the error message of ''you have used up this month's change''? I hope that makes sense.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam 

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi MrCurly

Welcome to the community

When you log into your account, under My Profile there will be Device Settings and Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Device settings are for devices registered for TV Anywhere and Sky Movies & Sky Sports are for devices to use the Sky app. On both of these you will have 2 slots available with one change a month on each. At the moment I can see that you do have a change available on both due to it being the first of the month as that's when they are added.

If I understand correctly as an example do you keep one device permanently registered, then you add another device which will take you to use the 2 slots. You then during the month change one of the devices to something different, its when you change it back you get the error message of ''you have used up this month's change''? I hope that makes sense.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam 

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
MrCurly
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Samantha,

thanks for the advice, I followed your guidance on where to look and having initially missed the Sky Movies and Sky Sports entry in my profile, I have now found the rogue device and cleared it.

Many thanks again for assisting there

0 Kudos