Menu
PBrownRMN
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Device limit reached

Twice this month I have tried to watch sky sports on my PC and twice I have been told I have reached my device limit even though I am using the same devices. The first time I deleted my PC and then re-registered it on the 9th Oct 2016, today I again tried to watch sky sports and got the same message even though I am still using the same PC and the same browser and once again I am going to have to use my one change to re-register the PC that I have always used. If this happens again I will have used all my changes for the month.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Device limit reached

Significant changes to your operating system or browser often mean you need to re-register.

Sky device management is separate from TV Anywhere device management & can be found here:

http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/settings/devices/sky/

So you can have 2 completely different devices for Sky than you do for TV Anywhere if you want.

Delete the device, then re-register it by starting to stream. If all goes well, you might want to go back into Sky device management & rename it to something more memorable.

All Replies
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Significant changes to your operating system or browser often mean you need to re-register.

Sky device management is separate from TV Anywhere device management & can be found here:

http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/settings/devices/sky/

So you can have 2 completely different devices for Sky than you do for TV Anywhere if you want.

Delete the device, then re-register it by starting to stream. If all goes well, you might want to go back into Sky device management & rename it to something more memorable.

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi PBrownRMN,

Thank you for your post, welcome back Smiley Happy

I can see that Crocket has been in and been able to give you some advice here. 

I am sorry that you weren't able to view the Sky Sports, can you please recheck your allowances? Let us know if this has been helpful.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
claytonfrag
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Awesome, this works fine.. I was having the same trouble...
0 Kudos