Menu
K3MP
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Device limit reached

Following the recent Windows 10 update my PC is no longer recognised as one of my devices.   i tried to delete and re add it but this hasn't fixed the problem and now i cant make any further changes this month Smiley Sad

help !!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device limit reached

Major OS updates will have that effect (Win 10 modular type) and IOS / Android updates. Firefox is a safe browser choice for Windows 10 TVA last I read. But that aside, you can get one additional device change for the month. There are multiple ways to request this:

1.  Call in about it. Do so by calling 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone. Pick Option 1 (Broadband, TV and Phone) -> Confirm your details -> Once put through to the menu go with Option 2 (Faults) -> Report a TV Fault. Make the request for an additional device change slot.
2. Use the webchat between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa from a laptop or desktop: TV -> TV Anywhere -> Chat online. Reload the page every three minutes if it says the agents are busy. Once through to an agent, make the request.
3. Last but not least, wait up to three days for a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team. They can add an additional device change slot.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos