Menu
simonrob99
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Device limit reached

I currently have my android phone connected so I can watch Sky sports. I have tried registering my android tablet but keep getting 'device limit reached' although there is 1 slot available. This has been the case for some months now. Can you assist please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device limit reached

Hi simonrob99,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It;s lovely having a new face involved in the community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue adding your device for use with the Sky apps. 

The TV Anywhere and Sky platforms are separate and therefore not synced so any changes made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. 

I have reset the Sky platform for you now so there are no devices and you have 1 change to use to add the new device. If you try streaming now, it should work. 

Keep me posted.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
simonrob99
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Does this mean that I should be able to get both devices working now or do I have to wait a month? My phone is still working OK with Sky Sports but my tablet still says that my device limit has been reached. I have tried logging out and then in again but with no difference. Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi simonrob99, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

I added a device change for you to re-register one of the devices. The other device will need to wait until the 1st of the month as we're only able to add 1 device change per month. 

Have a look at anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports to ensure the device change is still there. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
simonrob99
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I have no change available to me. I have to wait until next month. So my phone is still the only device attched.

Thanks

0 Kudos
DavidHenderson
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

HI,

Can you please rest my devices. Zero registered and zero left this month due to win 10 mix up.

thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi simonrob99, 

That's right. As we're only able to add 1 device change this has been used up for your first device. 

You'll be able to register the second device in a few weeks time. 

Let me know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi DavidHenderson, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's lovely having you here involved in the Community. 

Apologies to hear about the issues you are having trying to register your device for use with Sky Sports. 

I have gone in to the account and added a device change for you. If you just try streaming on Firefox for me, this should work. 

Let me know how you get on Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos