Menu
chipatel
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Device limit reached

I have been trying to add my PC for last two months and get this message.

I have two devices registered and only one can view Sky Sports, the other I registered in Dec and again reregister in Jan.

Still can't use it. Comes up with the message " You have reached the limit for registered devices. Please visit the service provider to manage your device.

Tried on Windows 10 then on Explorer and now on Firefox. No  joy.

I keep loosing changes allowed for the month and can't use this service.

Any help please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device limit reached

Hi chipatel,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting on the Forum. Sorry to hear that you are having a problem registering your device for the Sky Sports app.

Please see the following link from our Help pages: Device management for the Sky Movies and Sky Sports apps and website

Please follow these instructions and let me know how you get on. If this doesn't work, you will need to send me a private message with the full name and address on your account so that I can check the TV Anywhere settings on your account. I am currently unable to access your account via your Forum details.

Thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
EdJenkins
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have also had this issue with sky sports  app. On checking the device page I had the same device ID in both slots.

When I add a new device to remove duplication it overwrites both device slots with that new single ID/device. Twice I have tried to remove this duplication but each time it has happened again when adding a new device.

I now have an arrangement where first device login within a given month gets the sky sports for that month.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi EdJenkins,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with the device management on TV Anywhere.

I'm unable to access your Virgin Media account via your Forum details to look into this for you. I'd love to get this sorted out for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Speak soon,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
chipatel
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the help.

Ultimately it was sorted.

Problem was from Virgin platform and after calling them it took 24 hours for them to rectify.Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi chipatel,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm glad to hear that Tech Support were able to get this sorted out for you.

Don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care,

Terri

0 Kudos