Menu
Bingley
Superfast
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Device limit reached !

After being stupid enough today to allow 123 remote access to my laptop in which the guy in India deleted my registered device and then readded it he has used up my remaing device allowance. Done at 12.48pm 25 Oct  by India. He was asked not to do it but he said it was fine, well its not fine. I cannot use this Tv anywhere now thanks to this idiot.

Immediate action needed on this from a VM employee.

0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device limit reached !

This has been sorted by the amazing lady st the Swansea centre. Herself along with a guy from tech sorted 2 of my issues without any fuss, spent ages and were a good laugh. Made my day. well done.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device limit reached !

Hi Bingley

Thanks very much for getting in touch to feed this awesome feedback to us for our guys Smiley Happy

It's great they were able to get these issues sorted for you today and having a giggle at the same time is just par for the course when we can Smiley Happy

We like to have fun  whilst giving fab customer service, and we know our customers enjoy a giggle too Smiley Happy

I've fed that back to them all via our internal recognition scheme.  Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how delighted you were!  I really appreciate that.

If you need anything else, just shout out!

Cheers

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"