Menu
Angrybuckle
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Device limit reached

Hi

I have tried to watch the football on skysports website this evening but have received an error saying my device is not registered and I have reached my limit of changes this month.

Thing is, I was watching yesterday with no issues and my laptop (HP laptop tablet combo) is still registered as a device.

Can someone please help me with my issue? I have tried searching the Internet and can't seem to find any answers. So right now I am paying for a service I am not getting!

I tried ringing your customer services and I got through to your TV faults department who said they couldn't help and would put me through. About 5 minutes later (26 minutes after the start of the call) the call ended with no warning and I was back to where I started. Suffice to say I am not particularly happy.

Also is there an email address I can send a complaint to? I have had other recent issues with virgin that I was going to let lie but I am getting a bit fed up constantly being on hold to your customer services over the last month or so!

Any help would be appreciated.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device limit reached

Hi Angrybuckle

Welcome to the community

I am sorry to hear that you get device limited reached when using Sky Sports and I apologise that you didn't have the best experience when calling through to us to resolve this issue.

When I checked your account I can see that you have one device change available. Have you changed browsers at all or updated them as this will think the laptop is a new device? If this is still not working, you can remove the laptop from the registrations through your account then stream a channel through Sky Sports for re-registration to see if that works for you.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Angrybuckle
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device limit reached

Thanks for your reply. I spoke to your online help on Tuesday and they appear to have sorted it.

Thanks anyway.
0 Kudos