Menu
Piercey79
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Device limit reached - Sky Apps

Hi all, I wonder if you could help?

I'm trying to log into sky sports and cinema apps on a new tablet. I loaded the virgin TV app and registered it, no problem. However, when I try to login to sky sports and cinema I get the message Device Limit Reached. Can this be amended or do I need to contact Sky directly?

Thank you.

Steve

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Device limit reached - Sky Apps

Go to the TV anywhere webpage, sign in and go to the device registration section. Select the Sky sports and cinema section and delete an existing registration to make room for your new tablet.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Go to the TV anywhere webpage, sign in and go to the device registration section. Select the Sky sports and cinema section and delete an existing registration to make room for your new tablet.
Piercey79
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. No longer any registration problems, now just both apps saying 'unfortunately stopped'. I guess this could be my device or the compatibility of the app. I'm using a Lenovo Tab 3 Pro.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I get that error message sometimes. Going into​ the apps settings and deleting cached data generally helps. Failing that deleting and reinstalling the apps may help.