Menu
MalCliff
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Device changes for TV Anywhere/Sky

When Windows 10 updates, as it did recently, the Virgin apps see it as a device change. With device changes being limited to one per month, this is really frustrating. I think Virgin need to consider whether we could have more than 2 devices registered, or more than one change a month. Is anyone else finding this limit frustrating?
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device changes for TV Anywhere/Sky

MalCliff wrote:
When Windows 10 updates, as it did recently, the Virgin apps see it as a device change. With device changes being limited to one per month, this is really frustrating. I think Virgin need to consider whether we could have more than 2 devices registered, or more than one change a month. Is anyone else finding this limit frustrating?

Frustrating?  Beyond belief!    The problem is if you are not using Anywhere constantly you won't realise that both your devices are deregistered until you use them.  So if you go away for the weekend, you find that only one of the devices work.  I can live with 2 devices, but I think there should be an extra change to accomodate OS upgrades.