Menu
Andreaf
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Device change on sky

Last night I changed a device in virgin tv anywhere this okay. However when i deleted 1 device from the sky device change i had problems registering the new device. So one device slot is free. My other device which was working fine is now no longer able to connect to sky movies or sports. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device change on sky

Hi Andreaf, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Nice to see a new face in the Community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear you are having an issue watching the Sky channels. As it's a new month, your changes have been reset. 

Try streaming again on the device and this should register it automatically. 

Are things working now?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Andreaf
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No cannot get sky movies/sports to play on pc. Tried all the online suggestions. Virgin tv anywhere is okay, but because we have used our device change option for this month. So will have to wait another month till I can swap to a different device.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andreaf, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

Currently there are already 2 devices now registered for use with Sky. One of those being registered on the 2nd February.

As a change has been made, we wouldn't usually be able to add a device change however I've been able to do this for you today. 

Before doing anything, go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Delete one of the 2 devices you have registered and use your last chance for the month to re-register the device you want working. 

Let me know how it all goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos