Menu
Scotbear11
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Device change on iPad

Hi, I am trying to change a device so that TV Anywhere works on my iPad, but when go to the 'device registration' page it says "Flash Player Required" and so I cannot register my device. Can you please assist?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Device change on iPad

Hi Scotbear

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues registering your iPad.

When your registering your iPad, are you going through the TV Anywhere app, selecting a channel to stream which will then prompt for registration? This is the way to register a mobile or tablet rather than going into your account, and registering from there.

Is it only on this device you have this error or does it happen on another device also?

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Scotbear

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues registering your iPad.

When your registering your iPad, are you going through the TV Anywhere app, selecting a channel to stream which will then prompt for registration? This is the way to register a mobile or tablet rather than going into your account, and registering from there.

Is it only on this device you have this error or does it happen on another device also?

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Scotbear11
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Samantha

Many thanks for your reply. I did as you suggested and was able to register my iPad as a device. Before doing this I also in-registered a device which may have assisted also though I am not sure.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scotbear11,

Thanks for coming back and updating the thread to let us know things are working now for you. 

If you have any further issues, come back and let us know. 

We're always happy to help.

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos