Menu
carl2128
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Device Registration

Hi there

Does anyone know if Virgin can reverse device registrations? I had 2 available this afternoon having not used a change in months, but having incorrectly (it seems) tried to unregister and register an iPhone, the system logged me as using the registrations and now I can't make the change until March. Tried phoning the help line but told it was not possible (even though I don't think he understood my question, and I've seen on this community board that it is actually possible).

Any help/advice appreciated

Carl

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Registration

Hi Carl, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Apologies to hear you've been having an issue registering your device for use with TV Anywhere Smiley Sad 

The first thing you need to do is make sure the device isn't already taking up a slot. Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

I have added a device change for you to use so if you follow the prompts on the screen, this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos