Menu
Prso9
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Device Registration

Hi,

I'm a little confused about device registration.

Under the 'normal' device registration I think I have 2 devices, even though the website is currently saying it can't detect them.  And under the Sky cinema and Sky sports devices I have 2 registered.

Can the 2 'normal' devices be different from the Sky cinema and Sky sports devices? And if so, does that mean I will not be able to watch Sky cinema and Sky sports on the 'normal' devices and not be able to watch 'normal' tv on the Sky cinema and Sky sports devices?

Device Registration.JPG

Sky Sports Device Registration.JPG

Hope this makes sense!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
zvonok
Superfast
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Device Registration

The 2 'Nomal' devices with VM will be registered for any VM TV Anywhere streaming channels

Devices registered with 'SKY' will be for Sports/Films (whatever you have subscribed to as an extra add-on!) - ONLY!

The 2 'Normal' devices do not have to be the same as those registered for SKY but most probably will be the most suitable- unless of course you use 2 different laptops etc for SKY ....

In other words ' mix and match' ... ZVNK ...

All Replies
zvonok
Superfast
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Device Registration

The 2 'Nomal' devices with VM will be registered for any VM TV Anywhere streaming channels

Devices registered with 'SKY' will be for Sports/Films (whatever you have subscribed to as an extra add-on!) - ONLY!

The 2 'Normal' devices do not have to be the same as those registered for SKY but most probably will be the most suitable- unless of course you use 2 different laptops etc for SKY ....

In other words ' mix and match' ... ZVNK ...