Menu
Kezza1066
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Device Registration

I've logged into TV Anywhere for the first time and registered my device but each time I click on a programme to watch it is asking me to register my device - what am I doing wrong?  I did register the device in Google Chrome but then realised I couldn't use TV anywhere in that browser so am now trying in Microsoft Edge

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Registration

Hi Kezza1066, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the forums Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue trying to use TV Anywhere. 

When registering the device, you need to use the same browser to view TV Anywhere in. As Chrome isn't supported you'll need to delete the registration and re do it via Internet Explorer or Firefox. It;s easy to do though so don't worry Smiley Happy 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device.

Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Kezza1066
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It'w worked perfectly, thank you so much.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kezza1066,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. 

If you have any further issues you know where to find me. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos