Menu
Shaka
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Device Registration

I decided to try vivaldi as my browser. This was not supported..surprise surprise! So the web page asked me to register my device which I did even though I had not changed the device. So the device was not recognised and now I have no devices registered and cannot register until May.

Obviously I am not happy about this 2 days last week I kept getting this 404 error message so the web page was not found. I know the service from virgin media is usually poor but even by their low low standards this is poor

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Registration

Hi Shaka, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to see a new face in the crowd Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've been left unable to use TV Anywhere. The only browsers we currently support can be found on our Technical Requirements Help page here: Technical Requirements

In order to re-register your device I have added a device change for you. Using Internet Explorer or Firefox re-register by clicking on the 'On Now' section of TV Anywhere. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device. 

Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Shaka
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much for the help. Used Firefox to register my desktop..everything went smoothly so thanks again.

Shaka x

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shaka, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know how things went Smiley Happy

I'm really glad to hear that things are now working for you. If you have any further issues, come back here and let us know.

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos