Menu
Col1404
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Device Registration issue

Hi, I've two devices registered, my Mac & just recently (today) my iPad Pro - both show as registered via TV Anywhere.

I sign into the SkySports App for iPad (as a virginmedia customer) & it says "Device Limit Reached & to visit your service provider"

So, I rang- was on hold for ages, so I contacted via Twitter- was ignored, so I'm hoping someone on here can help! - cheers!

(Virginmedia Customer Service has got worse than Sky & that takes some doing!)

C..
0 Kudos
wayne4
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Registration issue

i am getting the same issue and had the same problems as you but can't find anywhere how to unreigester a device no one sorting this issue mind you thats virginmedia for you these days!!!Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Registration issue

Hi Col1404 & wayne4,

Thanks for your posts on the Forum and I'm sorry that you have experienced problems getting your devices to work on the TV Anywhere service. Apologies as well for the delay in getting back to you.

Have you checked out the following post: Device limit reached on sky sports app. Also make sure when you log in you are using the primary login details (not secondary accounts).

I've added device changes back on to your account for both of you, so please retry this and let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos