Menu
Caztimjesstom1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Device Registration Required

Why does this keep showing up.

I have 2 devices registered I never change them. Yet again last night I'm unable to access the channels on my iPad and this message comes up. I can't reregister this device again as I did that last time just to gain access. Now I can't re register anything until 1st April. I haven't un registered my device so what's going on? In addition to that I'm told nearly daily to enter my password..why?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Registration Required

Hi Caztimjesstom1,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's really great to have a new face in the crowd.

If you updated the app or the OS then you would need to re-register your device. It's easy to do though so don't worry. 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings.

Remove the current device registration by clicking on the Delete button. 

Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up the TV Anywhere app and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device. I have added a device change to your account to allow you to do this.

Follow the prompts on the app and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos